What you need to know about the U-Haul moving truck …
Size of U-Haul Truck is based on the size of Your House
Reserving the truck is easy and on a first request basis.
Simply call our office and request the truck for the date that you need it.
- All drivers must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid driver’s license
- The truck will have a full tank of gas when you pick it up.
- Please return it with a full tank of gas!
- Truck must be used within 50 miles of Duluth GA
- We request no smoking; our next customer may be allergic!
- There is a small amount of paperwork that needs to be completed in advance.
- Please bring with you a driver’s license for each driver, as well as a proof of insurance card and valid credit card
- For your protection and ours, insurance is required.
- Most insurance policies cover rentals; check with your agent to be sure!
- Insurance does not cover theft of valuables from the truck. Please keep your valuables locked at all times as we are will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- We suggest using your own padlock for the back door during your use of the truck.
- Please be courteous when using the U-Haul truck and operate it responsibly.We will not be responsible for careless actions of the driver.
- You must pay all parking tickets and any other violations incurred while the truck is in your custody.
- You must report any mishaps to the U-Haul office and to appropriate law enforcement authorities immediately
- You must return the vehicle in the same condition as rented.
- The cab and box must be clean.
- A charge of up to $180.00 may be assessed if the vehicle is returned dirty.
- You must accept responsibility for all damage incurred to the truck while in your possession. Including, but not limited to: stains, tears, burns, windshield damage, tire damage, dents, dings, and scratched paint
- Return the truck to the location you picked it up from. Be sure all lights are off, to include headlights and dome lights in the box and cab.
- Lock the vehicle and return the keys to the U-Haul office.
- The keys can be placed in the drop box at the front door after hours.
- U-Haul Truck Rebate is for two day use and 60 miles.
- All other expenses are your responsibility.
- Only One Rebate can be Taken per Transaction
- Short Sale Sellers U-Haul offer maybe Approved by the Lender
- Rebate must be written into the listing agreement
- Disclaimer: If your home is currently listed with another agent,
- this Free Moving Truck Offer is not a solicitation for business.