Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.
Copyright 2010 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
I’ll show you how to Short Sale your property and never pay the Bank another penny…
Our Services are always FREE for YOU…The Bank pays our Fees and Closing cost in a Short Sale.
Send me an e-mail at email@example.com. I will contact you for a Free consultation. When we talk, I will explain how the process works in detail and answer any questions you may have. Or, if you prefer, you can call me at (770) 866-2561.
Discover how other Sellers successfully completed a Short Sale and request a Free consultation.
Thinking about a Loan Modification? Our Atlanta Loan Modification Kit has the instructions you will need to help you get a Loan Modification approved with your lender.
Thanks for reading this, Roland Lorans.
Roland is a Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Real Estate
Phone: (770) 866-2561
View our Website for FREE at HelpMeSaveMyHome.
Roland Lorans specializes in Pre Foreclosure and Short Sale Homes in Hamilton Mill Dacula, Buford, Suwanee, Alpharetta GA and Metro Atlanta Georgia.
My TEAM will show you how to Find a great Short Sale property and get a FREE Foreclosure List.
- HomeGain Inducts 18 Real Estate Agents Into Its Commissions-Based Clubs (prweb.com)
- BLOG: The risks and rewards of selling your own home (ctv.ca)
- Real estate consumers will have more choice (moneyville.ca)
- How to go? Full service realtor or discount broker (moneyville.ca)
- CREA ratifies deal to reshape home selling (financialpost.com)
- Hamilton Mill Dacula Short Sale Expert Tips to Get Your Home SOLD in this Real Estate Market (gashortsalepro.wordpress.com)
- Hamilton Mill Dacula Ga Short Sale Update… Should We Be Moving From our Home During a Short Sale and Who Pays for the Truck (gashortsalepro.wordpress.com)
- Real Estate Marketing Tips Now Helping Agents, Investors and Wholesalers to Sell Houses Online (prweb.com)
- New Real Estate App Lets Home Buyers Find Properties Through Facebook (prweb.com)
- Carolina Real Estate Professionals Receive Training to Help Investors Take Advantage of Today’s Housing Market (prweb.com)