Guarding yourself against foreclosure fraud
Leasebacks, straw buyers and loan mitigation
Researching companies offering help …do you Homework…call them..Google Them…ask your Friends
As if it’s not enough of a devastating experience, homeowners facing foreclosure often end up the prey of ruthless criminals aiming to scam them out of their homes or equity. ‘Unfortunately, what we’re seeing is a lot more people who are trying to take advantage of the homeowner going through foreclosure,’ says Carla Douglin, head of The Douglin Group and Douglin Foundation, a Maryland-based nonprofit firm that specializes in helping homeowners faced with foreclosure. Today’s exceptionally high number of delinquencies is keeping her tremendously busy.
She says it’s important that homeowners understand they can’t keep their delinquency status or foreclosure a secret. When a homeowner falls behind on mortgage payments, his name goes on a list that is available for sale. As a result, he begins to receive more and more mail from people offering a foreclosure service or to buy the home. ‘That’s when you really need to be very, very careful and [become aware] that there are con artists out there who are trying to steal your home or your equity,’ Douglin cautions.
Even though this may be the most frightening financial hardship you’ll ever endure, it helps to approach foreclosure carefully, with eyes wide open. For starters, don’t sign anything you don’t understand. If the paperwork is complicated, written in a lot of legalese, seek expert help. ‘Any person coming to you with an offer, if legitimate, will allow you a few days to review it with an attorney or somebody who can say, ‘Yes this is a good idea, or no, this isn’t a good idea,”
I’ll show you how to Short Sale your property and never pay the Bank another penny…
Our Services are always FREE for YOU…The Bank pays our Fees and Closing cost in a Short Sale.
Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will contact you for a Free consultation. When we talk, I will explain how the process works in detail and answer any questions you may have. Or, if you prefer, you can call me at (770) 866-2561.
Discover how other Sellers successfully completed a Short Sale and request a Free consultation.
Thinking about a Loan Modification? Our Atlanta Loan Modification Kit has the instructions you will need to help you get a Loan Modification approved with your lender.
Thanks for reading this, Roland Lorans.
Phone: (770) 866-2561 or (404) 843-2500 email@example.com.
View our Website for FREE at HelpMeSaveMyHome.
My TEAM will show you how to Find a great Short Sale property and get a FREE Foreclosure List.
- Hamilton Mill Dacula Buford Suwanee Duluth Alpharetta GA – Is this the American Dream Home or Nightmare? (gashortsale.wordpress.com)
- Buford Georgia homes sold plummeted more than 25%, compared with the previous quarter…Short Sale Foreclosures Here we Come (gashortsalepro.wordpress.com)
- Home Affordable Foreclosure (HAFA) Georgia Short Sale program, when you sell your home you may receive financial assistance of $3,000 to help with relocation expenses – Free Money? (gashortsalepro.wordpress.com)
- Owning your own Georgia Home is the American dream, but for many people, it has become a Nightmare (gashortsalepro.wordpress.com)
- Dacula Roswell Buford GA Home Sales biggest monthly gain in 28 years, but it was also the third worst sales month on record – Short Sale Express (gashortsalepro.wordpress.com)