We assume at this point that you must be considering an alternative resolution to your mortgage delinquency. We have seen so many people lose their homes over a lack of knowledge about the more popular alternatives to foreclosure. If you are considering any of the following alternatives to our program then PLEASE, read carefully!
1. Bankruptcy – over 2/3 of Chapter 13 filings to prevent foreclosure will end in failure. A typical scenario involves an emergency taking place and homeowners needing money that just isn’t there because of the Chapter 13 payment (often being garnished). Then the mortgage doesn’t get paid and the lender is allowed to file a motion to take the house out of bankruptcy protection which leads to foreclosure and ultimately an auction of your home!
2. Refinance – we estimate that attempting a refinance carries an 85%+ failure rate. Reason being, all loans have to be insured by underwriters. It is easy for you to confirm that an underwriter will not back a loan for someone that is more than 3 – 4 months behind. Unfortunately, mortgage brokers and unethical loan officers will shop the loan through various sources, hoping to sneak something by an underwriter which almost never works – all in the hopes of generating a commission! Meanwhile, your lender’s financial penalties continue to mount, making a bad problem much worse!
3. Trying to settle this on your own – it’s nearly impossible for a homeowner to get past collections to someone with the authority to enter into a settlement agreement. If you can manage that, there are government programs, laws and underwriting concerns that you must thoroughly understand in order to effect a settlement (in many cases anyway).
Please, don’t procrastinate further – call us TODAY!
Respectfully, If you already know that you are looking for assistance with getting your loan modified or doing a Short Sale.
I’ll show you how to short sale your property and never pay the bank another penny.
My TEAM and I will Help show you how to Find a great Short Sale property and get a FREE Short Sale Foreclosure House List.
Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will contact you for a free consultation. When we talk, I will explain how the process works in detail and answer any questions you may have. Or, if you prefer, you can call me at (770) 866-2561.
Discover how other sellers successfully completed a short sale and request a free consultation.
Thinking about a loan modification? Our Atlanta Loan Modification Kit has the instructions you will need to get a loan modification approved with your lender.
Thanks for reading this, Roland Lorans.
Phone: (770) 866-2561 or 404-843-2500 email@example.com.
- Why can’t banks approve short sales for people with assets? (raincityguide.com)
- Short Sale Tip # 7: Confronting The 1099 Issue In Short Sales (realestateradiousa.com)
- Let’s not bail out more subprime lenders (blogs.reuters.com)