Wall Street Journal – 10 reasons to own a Hamilton Mill Dacula GA house…NOW
1. You can get a good deal. Especially if you play hardball. This is a buyer’s market. Most of the other buyers have now vanished, as the tax credits on purchases have just expired.
2. Mortgages are cheap. You can get a 30-year loan for around 4.3%. What’s not to like? These are the lowest rates on record.
4. It’ll be yours. You can have the kitchen and bathrooms you want. You can move the walls, build an extension—zoning permitted—or paint everything bright orange.
5. You’ll get a better home. In many parts of the country it can be really hard to find a good rental. All the best places are sold as condos.
6. It offers some inflation protection. No, it’s not perfect. But studies by Professor Karl “Chip” Case (of Case-Shiller), and others, suggest that over the long-term housing has tended to beat inflation by a couple of percentage points a year.
7. It’s risk capital. No, your home isn’t the stock market and you shouldn’t view it as the way to get rich. But if the economy does surprise us all and start booming, sooner or later real estate prices will head up again, too.
8. It’s forced savings. If you can rent an apartment for $2,000 month instead of buying one for $2,400 a month, renting may make sense. But will you save that $400 for your future? A lot of people won’t. Most, I dare say.
9. There is a lot to choose from. There is a glut of homes in most of the country. The National Association of Realtors puts the current inventory at around 4 million homes.
10. Sooner or later, the market will clear. Demand and supply will meet. The population is forecast to grow by more than 100 million people over the next 40 years. That means maybe 40 million new households looking for homes.
- 10 Reasons To Buy a Home (online.wsj.com)
- Real Estate Investors – How to Buy for Rent to Own (lanechase.net)
- Guelph Realtor Launches New Guelph Real Estate Website (prweb.com)
- Buying a Home, Good Idea? (blogs.wsj.com)
I’ll show you how to short sale your property and never pay the bank another penny.
My TEAM and I will Help show you how to Find a great Short Sale property and get a FREE Short Sale Foreclosure House List
Send me an e-mail at email@example.com. I will contact you for a free consultation. When we talk, I will explain how the process works in detail and answer any questions you may have. Or, if you prefer, you can call me at (770) 866-2561.
Discover how other sellers successfully completed a short sale and request a free consultation.
Thinking about a loan modification? Our Atlanta Loan Modification Kit has the instructions you will need to get a loan modification approved with your lender.
Thanks for reading this, Roland Lorans.
Roland is a Real Estate Agent at Better Home and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers .
Phone: (770) 866-2561 or 404-843-2500 firstname.lastname@example.org.
View My homes for sale at HelpMeFind a Great Deal in Buying MyHome.
Roland Lorans specializes in Loan modification assistance and Home Short Sales in Hamilton Mill Dacula, Buford, Suwanee, Alpharetta GA and Metro Atlanta Georgia