Should I Stay…Should I leave…Why go to Las Vegas..when I can Play Foreclosure roulette..Right at Home…Hamilton Mill Dacula Ga Home Update – Press Release
Defaulted borrowers were spending an average of 469 days in their home after ceasing to make payments – Press Release –
The dam would break when moratoriums ended, teaser rates expired, modifications failed and banks finally trained the army of specialists needed to process the volume.
But the flood hasn’t happened. The simple reason is that servicers are not initiating or processing foreclosures at the pace they could be.
Follow me on this one….homeowners KNOW this. They KNOW their neighbor, friend whomever isn’t making their mortgage payment. The KNOW that this non paying person is staying in their home month after month with no negative ramifications. So, Mr. Homeowners starts to think…”why the heck should I make my house payment when he isn’t?”
…Should I play Foreclosure Roulette and Live Rent FREE..
Russian roulette is exactly what is going on with upside down home borrowers.
In fact, more borrowers “on the fence” will be joining this group of homeowners as things get worse and much worst it is going to get.
Why pay your mortgage when you can live virtually for free for a somewhat unknown period and save cash..Money $$$$
Hamilton Mill Dacula Ga Short Sale Loan Modification Update : Press Release
We can help you find Your way through the Short Sale process with dignity and support, as We have with many people so far. We Work with an Attorney and Para Legals to get the Short Sale Done.
Call Today and Get Your FREE $29.95 EBook or Audio File $$$ on Short Sales…
Contact Us Today!
The Consultation is Free:
Roland Lorans TEAM Award Winning
Better Homes and Garden Real Estate Metrobrokers
2725 Hamilton Mill Road, Suite 2400 Buford, GA 30519
Office: (404) 843.2500
Direct: (678) 406.8451
Fax: (678) 765.5050
- Banks Playing ‘Foreclosure Roulette’ For Delinquent Homeowners (huffingtonpost.com)
- Oct. 2, FREE “KEEP YOUR HOME” Foreclosure-Prevention Event At Hemmens Cultural Center in Elgin (eon.businesswire.com)
- Susan Ball Earns Prestigious Designation to Help Homeowners in Danger of Foreclosure (pr.com)
- What Does Chicago’s Foreclosure/ Short Sale Market Really Look Like? (chicagonow.com)
- Short Sale Seminar Sept 2010 Will Provide Answers For Troubled Homeowners (prweb.com)