Higher increase in Divorce Rate are Short Sales a Cause – Hamilton Mill Dacula Ga Home Update …
The divorce rate today is higher that it has ever been. It is just a fact that people do not stay together for better or worse like they used to.
The divorce rate of course opens up the opportunity for Realtors to be helping those that need to sell what usually amounts to their largest marital asset.
Purchasing a Georgia home together can represent a significant outlay of funds for one or both members of the divorcing party. When it comes to a divorce both members are going to have have an active interest in ensuring that their part of the investment is protected whether there was a cash outlay or not.
Divorce can often times be a highly charged emotional event. Even in an amicable divorce there could be times when discussing the sale of the home could lead to rash decisions. Keep a close lid on your feelings and make sure that you are not led by emotion into a bad decision. You will need to keep in perspective that this should be a smart business decision.
There are typically three scenarios when selling a home in a divorce:
- One spouse keeps the home and buys out the other parties interest.
- One spouse keeps exclusive use for a specified period of time, typically when the youngest child turns eighteen, after which the home can be sold.
- The home is sold immediately and the profits are shared amongst each spouse.
Both parties should really be thinking about what it is that they would like to do. Does one party want to sell and the other would like to keep the home? Is it financially feasible for one party to keep the home? In the event one party does keep the home how will the other party be compensated?
- The Woman Who Refused To Divorce Her Husband For Five Years [Tearing Asunder] (jezebel.com)
- Signs of Economic Recovery Showing in Divorce Rate: Online Filings Increase Noticeably At CompleteCase.com In 2010 (prweb.com)
- Love the Second Time Around (lifescript.com)
- Get Married, Get Wealthy? (psychologytoday.com)
We specialize in Metro Atlanta Georgia Short Sales, Free Loan Modification Information and the greater Metro Atlanta area.
Hamilton Mill Dacula Ga Short Sale Loan Modification Update : Press Release
We can help you find Your way through the Short Sale process with dignity and support, as We have with many people so far…. We Work with an Attorney and Para Legals to get the Short Sale Done.
Loan modification and short sale services to avoid foreclosure, lower mortgage payments, reduce principle balances, re-structure mortgages, avoid bankruptcy.
2725 Hamilton Mill Road, Suite 2400 Buford, GA 30519
Office: (404) 843.2500
Direct: (678) 406.8451
Fax: (678) 765.5050
Gwinnet County Foreclosures
Gwinnett County Foreclosed homes
Suwanee Georgia Foreclosures
Suwanee GA Foreclosed Homes Foreclosures
Suwanee Foreclosured Homes
Suwanee GA Bank Owned Homes