How To Sell My Hamilton Mill Dacula GA Home Fast – Top 5 Tips On How To Sell Your Own House And Put A Potential Buyer At Ease
1) You often spend hours cleaning and preparing your house for viewings. However, have you ever thought that once your property is on the market, that many potential buyers will merely do a “drive-by”. Make the front of the house presentable as well. Make sure you cut the lawn and add some attractve “visuals” to the front of the house. Remember first impressions count!
2) People love warm, friendly, cozy homes that appear clean and smell good. Remember to clean the windows, bathroom and toilet. Have some drinks on hand to offer your potential buyers and perhaps even bake some bread or cookies. This gives your buyers that homely and looked after feeling.
3) Be as honest as you can. No property or home is perfect. Fix whatever you are able to, but any negative facts, please disclose these immediately. An important point to remember when trying to sell your home, your prospective buyers are more likely to buy from people they like and find honest.
4) Show an interest in your buyer. Much like point three above the more interest you show in your buyer, the more likely they are to be honest with you as well. By creating a “friendship”, it is harder for someone to let you down. Find out what they do for a living. Do they have family? Are they looking to sell a property too? This also will give you an insight into how serious they are about buying your home. Don’t spend to much time with someone you know can’t afford to buy.
5) Make a note on your annual household expenses. This should include your utility bills and taxes. This is about going that “extra mile”, your prospective buyer will thank you for it!
These are a few tips on how to sell your own house. Often it is the little things that make the biggest difference.
We specialize in Dacula GA Short Sales, Free Loan Modification Information and the greater Metro Atlanta area.
Hamilton Mill Dacula Ga Short Sale Loan Modification Update : Press Release
We can help you find Your way through the Short Sale process with dignity and support, as We have with many people so far. We Work with an Attorney and Para Legals to get the Short Sale Done.
Loan modification and short sale services to avoid foreclosure, lower mortgage payments, reduce principle balances, re-structure mortgages, avoid bankruptcy.
Better Homes and Garden Real Estate Metrobrokers
2725 Hamilton Mill Road, Suite 2400 Buford, GA 30519
Office: (404) 843.2500
Direct: (678) 406.8451
Fax: (678) 765.5050
Gwinnet County Foreclosures
Gwinnett County Foreclosed homes
Suwanee Georgia Foreclosures
Suwanee GA Foreclosed Homes Foreclosures
Suwanee Foreclosured Homes
Suwanee GA Bank Owned Homes
Serving Gwinnett County Real Esate, Dacula, Duluth, Buford, Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Chateau Elan and more. Gwinnett and North Fulton areas covered as well as South Hall, Jackson and Barrow Counties
- Can I Sell a House That Needs Repairs? (brighthub.com)
- Is Renting Your House a Good Option (activerain.com)
- More than one million homeowners unable to achieve sale in past year (telegraph.co.uk)