Alpharetta Buford Dacula Roswell Suwanee GA – We had a short sale where the first mortgage is Fannie Mae. Fannie Mae Short Sale Guidelines stipulate that the maximum any junior mortgages can be paid is $3,000. However, the negotiator set it up so the second mortgage is getting paid $5,700. It just so happens that the second appears to be owned by Bank of America.
In my opinion, it looks like the fox squirrel is watching the henhouse. It appears that in a roundabout way, Bank of America is getting a bailout from Uncle Sam. First, Uncle Sam gives Fannie Mae Billions. Fannie has gotten 83.6 Billion thus far. Then that bailout money goes from Fannie to Bank of America in a roundabout way. Pathetic. Just goes to show how the banks work the system for their benefit.
What about You…who helps You? Call Us
I’ll show you how to Short Sale your property and never pay the Bank another penny…
Our Services are always FREE for YOU…The Bank pays our Fees and Closing cost in a Short Sale.
Send me an e-mail at email@example.com. I will contact you for a Free consultation. When we talk, I will explain how the process works in detail and answer any questions you may have. Or, if you prefer, you can call me at (770) 866-2561.
Discover how other Sellers successfully completed a Short Sale and request a Free consultation.
Thinking about a Loan Modification? Our Atlanta Loan Modification Kit has the instructions you will need to help you get a Loan Modification approved with your lender.
Thanks for reading this, Roland Lorans.
Phone: (770) 866-2561 or (404) 843-2500 firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our Website for FREE at HelpMeSaveMyHome.
Roland Lorans specializes in Pre Foreclosure and Short Sale Homes in Hamilton Mill Dacula, Buford, Suwanee, Alpharetta GA and Metro Atlanta Georgia.
My TEAM will show you how to Find a great Short Sale property and get a FREE Foreclosure List.
- Brett Arends’ ROI: The real meaning of the foreclosure scandal (marketwatch.com)
- Richard Zombeck: Homeowner Activists and Attorneys Vindicated after Years of Being Ignored (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama Administration Will Spend Just $12 Billion Of The $50 Billion Promised To Help Homeowners Avoid Foreclosure, CBO Says (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why the Home Loan Mod Program is Failing (credit.com)
- Darrell B. Nelson:The Rally to Restore Sanity III (grantlawrence.blogspot.com)